RACINE COUNTY — The Town of Yorkville, in Racine County, is asking its residents to vote to become a village.
A referendum on the subject will be held in April.
Town Chairman Peter Hansen said becoming a Village will prevent property owners in Yorkville from applying to surrounding cities or villages for annexation…
- Gateway Technical College Readies Students for Foxconn January 15, 2019
- Foxconn’s Revenue Drops 8.3% in December 2018 January 10, 2019
- Evers Changes Take on Key Issues Before Taking Office January 9, 2019
- Tony Evers Inauguration January 8, 2019
- How Evers Can Make Foxconn in WI Work – Look at History! January 7, 2019
- Walker Leaves a Fundamentally Changed Wisconsin January 7, 2019
- Evers Nominates Barca for State Secretary of Revenue January 6, 2019
- PR Man Evan Zeppos Ends Work With Foxconn in Wisconsin January 5, 2019
- Foxconn Buys Former Elks Lodge in Downtown Racine January 4, 2019
- WEDC: Picking Pockets & Paying Foxconn in Wisconsin? January 3, 2019