RACINE COUNTY — The Town of Yorkville, in Racine County, is asking its residents to vote to become a village.
A referendum on the subject will be held in April.
Town Chairman Peter Hansen said becoming a Village will prevent property owners in Yorkville from applying to surrounding cities or villages for annexation…
- WISDOT Pushes Ahead With Foxconn Area Road Construction November 18, 2018
- Foxconn Officials: ‘We look forward to working with Evers’ November 18, 2018
- Foxconn Highway KR Expansion Project to Begin in March November 17, 2018
- Molders Seeking Place in Foxconn’s Massive Supply Chain November 17, 2018
- Walker Warns: Vote For Kimberly-Clark Bill Or Jobs Are Gone November 16, 2018
- WI Offered Foxconn More Than VA and NY Did for Amazon! November 16, 2018
- Foxconn Disappointed by Q3 Earnings November 14, 2018
- Foxconn-Style Subsidy Hearing for Kimberly-Clark November 14, 2018
- Foxconn Will Be a Drain on State Budget November 13, 2018
- Foxconn After Scott Walker: How Will Tony Evers Affect Project? November 13, 2018