Contractors are eyeing a spring completion of the 1-million-sq-ft main fabrication facility of Foxconn Technology Group’s planned campus in Mt. Pleasant, Wis., but exactly what the Taiwan-based company will manufacture there remains publicly unknown.
Originally planned as a generation 10 large-panel LCD screen production facility, Foxconn scaled back those plans and changed the plant to a generation 6 facility one year ago. Officials said it will produce smaller LCDs.
The core space of Foxconn’s Area 1 occupies 800 acres. Construction manager Gilbane/Exyte is building a power substation and the main manufacturing facility on about 750 acres…
- Highway 11 Traffic Shift as Foxconn Project Continues July 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019