MADISON – Despite all of the campaign rhetoric from Gov.-elect Tony Evers and the left, it’s business as usual for Foxconn Technologies Group and the tech giant’s planned $10 billion development in southeast Wisconsin, according to a local government official.
Mount Pleasant Village Board President Dave DeGroot said construction has ramped up at the Foxconn site over the past year...
- Six Months Later: UW-Madison & Foxconn Mum on Partnership March 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Alan Yeung Nearly Scammed Out of $260K March 22, 2019
- An Outside Perspective – Foxconn: Who Pays the Price? March 21, 2019
- Racine & Foxconn Strike ‘Smart Cities’ Deal March 20, 2019
- Foxconn Says Wisconsin Factory to be Operational in 2020 March 19, 2019
- What Do the Next 18 Months Hold for Foxconn Construction? March 18, 2019
- Foxconn Flood Impact Being Downplayed in WI? March 14, 2019
- Concordia Team Among Round 3 Smart Cities Winners March 13, 2019
- Microsoft Sues Foxconn Over Patent Obligations March 12, 2019
- Taxpayers Have Spent Over $225M on Foxconn Roads March 11, 2019