ASHWAUBENON – President Donald Trump wants Gov. Tony Evers to be more “optimistic and hopeful” that Foxconn will bring 13,000 jobs to Wisconsin, his campaign press secretary said Saturday ahead of his rally in the Fox Valley.
Evers and Foxconn are in talks to make changes to a deal between the company and Wisconsin taxpayers that pays Foxconn $3 billion in public subsidies in exchange for a $10 billion manufacturing facility in southeastern Wisconsin and the creation of up to 13,000 jobs.
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019
- US-China Trade War Could Benefit Foxconn in Wisconsin August 29, 2019
- Let’s Ditch Foxconn & Pursue REAL Economic Growth August 26, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gift From Electric Customers August 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Vertical Construction of ‘Fab” Plant Walls Begins August 21, 2019
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019