ASHWAUBENON – President Donald Trump wants Gov. Tony Evers to be more “optimistic and hopeful” that Foxconn will bring 13,000 jobs to Wisconsin, his campaign press secretary said Saturday ahead of his rally in the Fox Valley.
Evers and Foxconn are in talks to make changes to a deal between the company and Wisconsin taxpayers that pays Foxconn $3 billion in public subsidies in exchange for a $10 billion manufacturing facility in southeastern Wisconsin and the creation of up to 13,000 jobs.
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019