The Wisconsin Department of Justice is seeking to block an Environmental Protection Agency effort to reconsider its ozone designations for the southeastern portion of the state.
The EPA asked a federal appeals court in May to give it a chance to take another look at its designations after they were challenged by Clean Wisconsin, the state of Illinois and city of Chicago last year.
But a brief from the Wisconsin Department of Justice filed this week argues the agency had ample evidence to make its decision and taking another look “would be costly and wasteful for Wisconsin” while also causing uncertainty for businesses in the state…
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019
- Foxconn’s Impact on Racine Growth & Development August 5, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Continue August 2, 2019
- As Population Increases in Racine Due to Foxconn, So Will Crime July 29, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin – Two Years Later July 26, 2019
- Foxconn Factory Failure? July 24, 2019
- U.S. House Committee Holds Meeting in Wheeling to Discuss Foxconn July 22, 2019
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019