The Wisconsin Department of Justice is seeking to block an Environmental Protection Agency effort to reconsider its ozone designations for the southeastern portion of the state.
The EPA asked a federal appeals court in May to give it a chance to take another look at its designations after they were challenged by Clean Wisconsin, the state of Illinois and city of Chicago last year.
But a brief from the Wisconsin Department of Justice filed this week argues the agency had ample evidence to make its decision and taking another look “would be costly and wasteful for Wisconsin” while also causing uncertainty for businesses in the state…
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019