In late August, UW-Madison announced a partnership with Foxconn Technology Group that Chancellor Rebecca Blank said would be the largest research partnership in the university’s history.
But more than six months later, it’s hard to tell what kind of progress has been made on the deal.
Foxconn representatives did not answer a list of questions related to their partnership with Wisconsin’s flagship university, instead providing a statement that said the Taiwanese electronics maker is proud of its partnership with UW-Madison…
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019
- EPA Backs Away from Smog Breaks for Foxconn May 28, 2019