In late August, UW-Madison announced a partnership with Foxconn Technology Group that Chancellor Rebecca Blank said would be the largest research partnership in the university’s history.
But more than six months later, it’s hard to tell what kind of progress has been made on the deal.
Foxconn representatives did not answer a list of questions related to their partnership with Wisconsin’s flagship university, instead providing a statement that said the Taiwanese electronics maker is proud of its partnership with UW-Madison…
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019