Foxconn’s Wisconsin subsidiary has signed a memorandum of understanding with the city of Racine outlining a partnership for the development of smart city technologies.
The Racine Common Council voted to approve the agreement Tuesday night.
The deal outlines a number of activities FEWI Development Corp. and the city will engage in collaboratively “on projects of mutual agreement” to pursue smart city ideas. Each individual project would be subject to separate project agreements.
- Evers to Attempt Renegotiation of WI Foxconn Contract April 18, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gou Steps Back – Considering Presidential Run April 16, 2019
- Foxconn Claims Its Buildings in Wisconsin are ‘Not Empty’ April 15, 2019
- Foxconn to Buy Madison Building for Another Innovation Center April 12, 2019
- Foxconn to Use Green Energy for iPhone Manufacturing April 11, 2019
- Foxconn is Confusing the Hell Out of Wisconsin April 10, 2019
- Mount Pleasant Leases Land to Farmers in Foxconn Area April 9, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Becoming ‘Fast and Furious’ April 8, 2019
- Foxconn Spent $93M on Real Estate in 2018 April 5, 2019
- Foxconn Soon to Hire More Construction Companies April 4, 2019