Foxconn’s Wisconsin subsidiary has signed a memorandum of understanding with the city of Racine outlining a partnership for the development of smart city technologies.
The Racine Common Council voted to approve the agreement Tuesday night.
The deal outlines a number of activities FEWI Development Corp. and the city will engage in collaboratively “on projects of mutual agreement” to pursue smart city ideas. Each individual project would be subject to separate project agreements.
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019
- Foxconn’s Impact on Racine Growth & Development August 5, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Continue August 2, 2019
- As Population Increases in Racine Due to Foxconn, So Will Crime July 29, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin – Two Years Later July 26, 2019
- Foxconn Factory Failure? July 24, 2019
- U.S. House Committee Holds Meeting in Wheeling to Discuss Foxconn July 22, 2019
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019