A Foxconn executive and his wife in the process of purchasing a home paid more than a quarter-million dollars to a man posing as a representative of a Racine title company, according to court records…
They were following instructions from [a] bogus email address to send the funds to the account of a “John Tata” that was set up at Chase Bank.
However, an investigation by Milwaukee police revealed that Tata is actually Charles E. Kuti, who is in custody in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, for a similar scam, according to the affidavit.
- Foxconn’s iPhone Assemblers in China Start at $3.15/Hour May 16, 2019
- Foxconn Innovation Centers Are STILL EMPTY May 13, 2019
- “Money Mama” Could Succeed Gou at Foxconn May 9, 2019
- Foxconn’s Promised PA Jobs – What Happened? May 8, 2019
- Foxconn Wins Approval of ‘Trade Secret’ Building Plans May 7, 2019
- Gou ‘Not Afraid’ of Shutting Down Factories in China May 6, 2019
- Milwaukee Police Say Foxconn Fraudster May Be in Custody May 3, 2019
- After Trump & Evers Visits, Gou Says Factory Moving Forward May 2, 2019
- Foxconn Investing in MicroLED Tech for iPhones May 1, 2019
- Foxconn Chair Headed to White House to Discuss WI April 30, 2019