A Foxconn executive and his wife in the process of purchasing a home paid more than a quarter-million dollars to a man posing as a representative of a Racine title company, according to court records…
They were following instructions from [a] bogus email address to send the funds to the account of a “John Tata” that was set up at Chase Bank.
However, an investigation by Milwaukee police revealed that Tata is actually Charles E. Kuti, who is in custody in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, for a similar scam, according to the affidavit.
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019
- US-China Trade War Could Benefit Foxconn in Wisconsin August 29, 2019
- Let’s Ditch Foxconn & Pursue REAL Economic Growth August 26, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gift From Electric Customers August 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Vertical Construction of ‘Fab” Plant Walls Begins August 21, 2019
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019