The Foxconn Group (Hon Hai), after seeing its business transformation and diversification efforts gradually paying off, expects Internet Plus applications to fuel its next wave of business development, according to market sources.
Despite its major subsidiary FIH Mobile suffering expanded losses due to weak mobile device shipments to major vendors, Foxconn saw other subsidiaries perform well in 2018, such as Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT) posting annual profit growth of 29.4% and Foxconn Industrial Internet (FII) scoring a 6.52% increase in earnings in 2018.
Compared with the group’s earlier development of robots, the sources said, Foxconn’s investment in Internet Plus industrial applications is expected to inject new growth momentum for it to transform into a technology service group…
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019