The Foxconn Group (Hon Hai), after seeing its business transformation and diversification efforts gradually paying off, expects Internet Plus applications to fuel its next wave of business development, according to market sources.
Despite its major subsidiary FIH Mobile suffering expanded losses due to weak mobile device shipments to major vendors, Foxconn saw other subsidiaries perform well in 2018, such as Foxconn Interconnect Technology (FIT) posting annual profit growth of 29.4% and Foxconn Industrial Internet (FII) scoring a 6.52% increase in earnings in 2018.
Compared with the group’s earlier development of robots, the sources said, Foxconn’s investment in Internet Plus industrial applications is expected to inject new growth momentum for it to transform into a technology service group…
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019
- Foxconn’s Impact on Racine Growth & Development August 5, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Continue August 2, 2019
- As Population Increases in Racine Due to Foxconn, So Will Crime July 29, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin – Two Years Later July 26, 2019
- Foxconn Factory Failure? July 24, 2019
- U.S. House Committee Holds Meeting in Wheeling to Discuss Foxconn July 22, 2019
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019