Foxconn Technology Group has received conditional state approval to begin building the footings and foundations for its promised flat-screen factory in Mount Pleasant.
The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services issued the go-ahead last week on initial plans for the much-awaited project, documents released Monday show. Foxconn will need to return to the agency for review of plans for further construction.
The plans for the footings and foundations, meanwhile, remain under wraps. Foxconn contends the documents are confidential trade secrets, which are exempt from public disclosure under Wisconsin law…
- Foxconn’s iPhone Assemblers in China Start at $3.15/Hour May 16, 2019
- Foxconn Innovation Centers Are STILL EMPTY May 13, 2019
- “Money Mama” Could Succeed Gou at Foxconn May 9, 2019
- Foxconn’s Promised PA Jobs – What Happened? May 8, 2019
- Foxconn Wins Approval of ‘Trade Secret’ Building Plans May 7, 2019
- Gou ‘Not Afraid’ of Shutting Down Factories in China May 6, 2019
- Milwaukee Police Say Foxconn Fraudster May Be in Custody May 3, 2019
- After Trump & Evers Visits, Gou Says Factory Moving Forward May 2, 2019
- Foxconn Investing in MicroLED Tech for iPhones May 1, 2019
- Foxconn Chair Headed to White House to Discuss WI April 30, 2019