Foxconn Technology Group has received conditional state approval to begin building the footings and foundations for its promised flat-screen factory in Mount Pleasant.
The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services issued the go-ahead last week on initial plans for the much-awaited project, documents released Monday show. Foxconn will need to return to the agency for review of plans for further construction.
The plans for the footings and foundations, meanwhile, remain under wraps. Foxconn contends the documents are confidential trade secrets, which are exempt from public disclosure under Wisconsin law…
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019