Foxconn Technology Group has received conditional state approval to begin building the footings and foundations for its promised flat-screen factory in Mount Pleasant.
The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services issued the go-ahead last week on initial plans for the much-awaited project, documents released Monday show. Foxconn will need to return to the agency for review of plans for further construction.
The plans for the footings and foundations, meanwhile, remain under wraps. Foxconn contends the documents are confidential trade secrets, which are exempt from public disclosure under Wisconsin law…
- Highway 11 Traffic Shift as Foxconn Project Continues July 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019