Foxconn Technology Group has received conditional state approval to begin building the footings and foundations for its promised flat-screen factory in Mount Pleasant.
The Wisconsin Department of Safety and Professional Services issued the go-ahead last week on initial plans for the much-awaited project, documents released Monday show. Foxconn will need to return to the agency for review of plans for further construction.
The plans for the footings and foundations, meanwhile, remain under wraps. Foxconn contends the documents are confidential trade secrets, which are exempt from public disclosure under Wisconsin law…
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019
- US-China Trade War Could Benefit Foxconn in Wisconsin August 29, 2019
- Let’s Ditch Foxconn & Pursue REAL Economic Growth August 26, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gift From Electric Customers August 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Vertical Construction of ‘Fab” Plant Walls Begins August 21, 2019
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019