Many perspectives are brought to the forefront, but rarely is the “number crunching” side of things fodder for exciting conversation. However, with the Foxconn project, lives are at stake- and people’s livelihoods are on the line.
People from all walks of life have been involved with the Foxconn project. There is much talk about the cost to taxpayers- and, the politicians continue to have fluidity in their stances- proponents cite the payback of the project as having exponential benefits-
There are differing views, certainly, but as to the “bottom line” value (or cost as it were) that the Foxconn project brings to Wisconsin… The above document represents the WEDC’s perspective on the subject.
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019
- EPA Backs Away from Smog Breaks for Foxconn May 28, 2019