Many perspectives are brought to the forefront, but rarely is the “number crunching” side of things fodder for exciting conversation. However, with the Foxconn project, lives are at stake- and people’s livelihoods are on the line.
People from all walks of life have been involved with the Foxconn project. There is much talk about the cost to taxpayers- and, the politicians continue to have fluidity in their stances- proponents cite the payback of the project as having exponential benefits-
There are differing views, certainly, but as to the “bottom line” value (or cost as it were) that the Foxconn project brings to Wisconsin… The above document represents the WEDC’s perspective on the subject.
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019