Many perspectives are brought to the forefront, but rarely is the “number crunching” side of things fodder for exciting conversation. However, with the Foxconn project, lives are at stake- and people’s livelihoods are on the line.
People from all walks of life have been involved with the Foxconn project. There is much talk about the cost to taxpayers- and, the politicians continue to have fluidity in their stances- proponents cite the payback of the project as having exponential benefits-
There are differing views, certainly, but as to the “bottom line” value (or cost as it were) that the Foxconn project brings to Wisconsin… The above document represents the WEDC’s perspective on the subject.
- Foxconn’s Gift From Electric Customers August 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Vertical Construction of ‘Fab” Plant Walls Begins August 21, 2019
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019
- Foxconn’s Impact on Racine Growth & Development August 5, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Continue August 2, 2019
- As Population Increases in Racine Due to Foxconn, So Will Crime July 29, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin – Two Years Later July 26, 2019
- Foxconn Factory Failure? July 24, 2019