GREEN BAY – While Foxconn Technology Group has a Wisconsin-first hiring policy, the company also will recruit people from throughout the United States and abroad to work here, a Foxconn executive said Thursday.
C.P. “Tank” Murdoch, senior manager of projects for Foxconn, said the company will require talent from beyond Wisconsin as it expands its presence in the state.
“We’ll be recruiting from across the country,” Murdoch said. “Indeed, we’ll be receiving applications from other countries…”
- Six Months Later: UW-Madison & Foxconn Mum on Partnership March 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Alan Yeung Nearly Scammed Out of $260K March 22, 2019
- An Outside Perspective – Foxconn: Who Pays the Price? March 21, 2019
- Racine & Foxconn Strike ‘Smart Cities’ Deal March 20, 2019
- Foxconn Says Wisconsin Factory to be Operational in 2020 March 19, 2019
- What Do the Next 18 Months Hold for Foxconn Construction? March 18, 2019
- Foxconn Flood Impact Being Downplayed in WI? March 14, 2019
- Concordia Team Among Round 3 Smart Cities Winners March 13, 2019
- Microsoft Sues Foxconn Over Patent Obligations March 12, 2019
- Taxpayers Have Spent Over $225M on Foxconn Roads March 11, 2019