GREEN BAY – While Foxconn Technology Group has a Wisconsin-first hiring policy, the company also will recruit people from throughout the United States and abroad to work here, a Foxconn executive said Thursday.
C.P. “Tank” Murdoch, senior manager of projects for Foxconn, said the company will require talent from beyond Wisconsin as it expands its presence in the state.
“We’ll be recruiting from across the country,” Murdoch said. “Indeed, we’ll be receiving applications from other countries…”
- Foxconn’s iPhone Assemblers in China Start at $3.15/Hour May 16, 2019
- Foxconn Innovation Centers Are STILL EMPTY May 13, 2019
- “Money Mama” Could Succeed Gou at Foxconn May 9, 2019
- Foxconn’s Promised PA Jobs – What Happened? May 8, 2019
- Foxconn Wins Approval of ‘Trade Secret’ Building Plans May 7, 2019
- Gou ‘Not Afraid’ of Shutting Down Factories in China May 6, 2019
- Milwaukee Police Say Foxconn Fraudster May Be in Custody May 3, 2019
- After Trump & Evers Visits, Gou Says Factory Moving Forward May 2, 2019
- Foxconn Investing in MicroLED Tech for iPhones May 1, 2019
- Foxconn Chair Headed to White House to Discuss WI April 30, 2019