GREEN BAY – While Foxconn Technology Group has a Wisconsin-first hiring policy, the company also will recruit people from throughout the United States and abroad to work here, a Foxconn executive said Thursday.
C.P. “Tank” Murdoch, senior manager of projects for Foxconn, said the company will require talent from beyond Wisconsin as it expands its presence in the state.
“We’ll be recruiting from across the country,” Murdoch said. “Indeed, we’ll be receiving applications from other countries…”
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019