TAIPEI (Taiwan News) – As a major plant construction project in Wisconsin has been completed, 26 newly recruited managers from the United States have been at Foxconn Technology Group in Taiwan undergoing training, including Chinese language lessons.
The roof has recently been finished on a key plant part of the Apple Inc. supplier’s Wisconn Valley Science and Technology Park, the Central News Agency reported Tuesday (November 19).
A total of 26 managers from the U.S. destined to work at the site were undergoing 2,000 hours of training about subjects ranging from artificial intelligence and quality management to factory manufacturing and green products, the company said…
- Highway 11 Traffic Shift as Foxconn Project Continues July 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019