A new report filed by Foxconn Technology Group says the company spent nearly $93 million acquiring real estate in 2018 and about 90 percent of its employees were Wisconsin residents.
The company submitted the job creation report by an April 1 deadline to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) as required by Foxconn’s contract with the state. Foxconn also submitted a report on capital expenditures in 2018 but was not required to do so under the state contract.
The first required capital spending report will be due April 1, 2020, for the period ending Dec. 31, 2019…
- Evers to Attempt Renegotiation of WI Foxconn Contract April 18, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gou Steps Back – Considering Presidential Run April 16, 2019
- Foxconn Claims Its Buildings in Wisconsin are ‘Not Empty’ April 15, 2019
- Foxconn to Buy Madison Building for Another Innovation Center April 12, 2019
- Foxconn to Use Green Energy for iPhone Manufacturing April 11, 2019
- Foxconn is Confusing the Hell Out of Wisconsin April 10, 2019
- Mount Pleasant Leases Land to Farmers in Foxconn Area April 9, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Becoming ‘Fast and Furious’ April 8, 2019
- Foxconn Spent $93M on Real Estate in 2018 April 5, 2019
- Foxconn Soon to Hire More Construction Companies April 4, 2019