A new report filed by Foxconn Technology Group says the company spent nearly $93 million acquiring real estate in 2018 and about 90 percent of its employees were Wisconsin residents.
The company submitted the job creation report by an April 1 deadline to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) as required by Foxconn’s contract with the state. Foxconn also submitted a report on capital expenditures in 2018 but was not required to do so under the state contract.
The first required capital spending report will be due April 1, 2020, for the period ending Dec. 31, 2019…
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019
- EPA Backs Away from Smog Breaks for Foxconn May 28, 2019