A new report filed by Foxconn Technology Group says the company spent nearly $93 million acquiring real estate in 2018 and about 90 percent of its employees were Wisconsin residents.
The company submitted the job creation report by an April 1 deadline to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) as required by Foxconn’s contract with the state. Foxconn also submitted a report on capital expenditures in 2018 but was not required to do so under the state contract.
The first required capital spending report will be due April 1, 2020, for the period ending Dec. 31, 2019…
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019
- Foxconn’s Impact on Racine Growth & Development August 5, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Continue August 2, 2019
- As Population Increases in Racine Due to Foxconn, So Will Crime July 29, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin – Two Years Later July 26, 2019
- Foxconn Factory Failure? July 24, 2019
- U.S. House Committee Holds Meeting in Wheeling to Discuss Foxconn July 22, 2019
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019