A new report filed by Foxconn Technology Group says the company spent nearly $93 million acquiring real estate in 2018 and about 90 percent of its employees were Wisconsin residents.
The company submitted the job creation report by an April 1 deadline to the Wisconsin Economic Development Corp. (WEDC) as required by Foxconn’s contract with the state. Foxconn also submitted a report on capital expenditures in 2018 but was not required to do so under the state contract.
The first required capital spending report will be due April 1, 2020, for the period ending Dec. 31, 2019…
- Highway 11 Traffic Shift as Foxconn Project Continues July 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019