Foxconn Technology Group appears to have organized a limited liability company that could be used to buy a downtown Madison office building.
Last month, a new corporation called FE One West Main Madison LLC was registered with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. The registered agent was listed as Alan Hung, with an office at 611 E. Wisconsin Ave. in Milwaukee.
That’s the address of Foxconn’s North American headquarters. Two business-information directories, Manta and Buzzfile, meanwhile, list Hung as an executive with FEWI Development Corp., one of the entities Foxconn established in 2017 when it unveiled plans for a massive manufacturing complex in Mount Pleasant…
- Six Months Later: UW-Madison & Foxconn Mum on Partnership March 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Alan Yeung Nearly Scammed Out of $260K March 22, 2019
- An Outside Perspective – Foxconn: Who Pays the Price? March 21, 2019
- Racine & Foxconn Strike ‘Smart Cities’ Deal March 20, 2019
- Foxconn Says Wisconsin Factory to be Operational in 2020 March 19, 2019
- What Do the Next 18 Months Hold for Foxconn Construction? March 18, 2019
- Foxconn Flood Impact Being Downplayed in WI? March 14, 2019
- Concordia Team Among Round 3 Smart Cities Winners March 13, 2019
- Microsoft Sues Foxconn Over Patent Obligations March 12, 2019
- Taxpayers Have Spent Over $225M on Foxconn Roads March 11, 2019