Foxconn Technology Group appears to have organized a limited liability company that could be used to buy a downtown Madison office building.
Last month, a new corporation called FE One West Main Madison LLC was registered with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. The registered agent was listed as Alan Hung, with an office at 611 E. Wisconsin Ave. in Milwaukee.
That’s the address of Foxconn’s North American headquarters. Two business-information directories, Manta and Buzzfile, meanwhile, list Hung as an executive with FEWI Development Corp., one of the entities Foxconn established in 2017 when it unveiled plans for a massive manufacturing complex in Mount Pleasant…
- Foxconn’s iPhone Assemblers in China Start at $3.15/Hour May 16, 2019
- Foxconn Innovation Centers Are STILL EMPTY May 13, 2019
- “Money Mama” Could Succeed Gou at Foxconn May 9, 2019
- Foxconn’s Promised PA Jobs – What Happened? May 8, 2019
- Foxconn Wins Approval of ‘Trade Secret’ Building Plans May 7, 2019
- Gou ‘Not Afraid’ of Shutting Down Factories in China May 6, 2019
- Milwaukee Police Say Foxconn Fraudster May Be in Custody May 3, 2019
- After Trump & Evers Visits, Gou Says Factory Moving Forward May 2, 2019
- Foxconn Investing in MicroLED Tech for iPhones May 1, 2019
- Foxconn Chair Headed to White House to Discuss WI April 30, 2019