Foxconn Technology Group appears to have organized a limited liability company that could be used to buy a downtown Madison office building.
Last month, a new corporation called FE One West Main Madison LLC was registered with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. The registered agent was listed as Alan Hung, with an office at 611 E. Wisconsin Ave. in Milwaukee.
That’s the address of Foxconn’s North American headquarters. Two business-information directories, Manta and Buzzfile, meanwhile, list Hung as an executive with FEWI Development Corp., one of the entities Foxconn established in 2017 when it unveiled plans for a massive manufacturing complex in Mount Pleasant…
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019