Foxconn Technology Group appears to have organized a limited liability company that could be used to buy a downtown Madison office building.
Last month, a new corporation called FE One West Main Madison LLC was registered with the Wisconsin Department of Financial Institutions. The registered agent was listed as Alan Hung, with an office at 611 E. Wisconsin Ave. in Milwaukee.
That’s the address of Foxconn’s North American headquarters. Two business-information directories, Manta and Buzzfile, meanwhile, list Hung as an executive with FEWI Development Corp., one of the entities Foxconn established in 2017 when it unveiled plans for a massive manufacturing complex in Mount Pleasant…
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019