A Foxconn Technology Group executive said the work the tech manufacturing giant is doing in Wisconsin has never been done anywhere else in the world.
Bill Mitchell, the chief executive officer of Aguila, a Foxconn distribution company, was the keynote speaker Thursday at the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s Manufacturing Matters! conference in downtown Milwaukee.
He said Foxconn’s plans to build a $10 billion LCD panel manufacturing complex in Racine County has brought some challenges because of its uniqueness…
- Six Months Later: UW-Madison & Foxconn Mum on Partnership March 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Alan Yeung Nearly Scammed Out of $260K March 22, 2019
- An Outside Perspective – Foxconn: Who Pays the Price? March 21, 2019
- Racine & Foxconn Strike ‘Smart Cities’ Deal March 20, 2019
- Foxconn Says Wisconsin Factory to be Operational in 2020 March 19, 2019
- What Do the Next 18 Months Hold for Foxconn Construction? March 18, 2019
- Foxconn Flood Impact Being Downplayed in WI? March 14, 2019
- Concordia Team Among Round 3 Smart Cities Winners March 13, 2019
- Microsoft Sues Foxconn Over Patent Obligations March 12, 2019
- Taxpayers Have Spent Over $225M on Foxconn Roads March 11, 2019