A Foxconn Technology Group executive said the work the tech manufacturing giant is doing in Wisconsin has never been done anywhere else in the world.
Bill Mitchell, the chief executive officer of Aguila, a Foxconn distribution company, was the keynote speaker Thursday at the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s Manufacturing Matters! conference in downtown Milwaukee.
He said Foxconn’s plans to build a $10 billion LCD panel manufacturing complex in Racine County has brought some challenges because of its uniqueness…
- Mount Pleasant Approves Two Foxconn “Spinoff” Projects May 20, 2019
- Foxconn’s iPhone Assemblers in China Start at $3.15/Hour May 16, 2019
- Foxconn Innovation Centers Are STILL EMPTY May 13, 2019
- “Money Mama” Could Succeed Gou at Foxconn May 9, 2019
- Foxconn’s Promised PA Jobs – What Happened? May 8, 2019
- Foxconn Wins Approval of ‘Trade Secret’ Building Plans May 7, 2019
- Gou ‘Not Afraid’ of Shutting Down Factories in China May 6, 2019
- Milwaukee Police Say Foxconn Fraudster May Be in Custody May 3, 2019
- After Trump & Evers Visits, Gou Says Factory Moving Forward May 2, 2019
- Foxconn Investing in MicroLED Tech for iPhones May 1, 2019