A Foxconn Technology Group executive said the work the tech manufacturing giant is doing in Wisconsin has never been done anywhere else in the world.
Bill Mitchell, the chief executive officer of Aguila, a Foxconn distribution company, was the keynote speaker Thursday at the Wisconsin Manufacturing Extension Partnership’s Manufacturing Matters! conference in downtown Milwaukee.
He said Foxconn’s plans to build a $10 billion LCD panel manufacturing complex in Racine County has brought some challenges because of its uniqueness…
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019