RACINE — A trial date has been set for July 10-11 in a dispute over land acquisition in the Foxconn development area.
The Jensen family is challenging the Village of Mount Pleasant in court regarding the village forcing them to sell their land for the project.
At a status conference on Wednesday, Racine County Circuit Court Judge Michael Piontek brought both parties, who appeared via conference call, to an agreement on the trial date as negotiations have not come to a conclusion.
“This case has been going on for some time, and it doesn’t seem like we’re making much headway,” Piontek said. “I think the parties are entitled to have it resolved…”
- Foxconn’s iPhone Assemblers in China Start at $3.15/Hour May 16, 2019
- Foxconn Innovation Centers Are STILL EMPTY May 13, 2019
- “Money Mama” Could Succeed Gou at Foxconn May 9, 2019
- Foxconn’s Promised PA Jobs – What Happened? May 8, 2019
- Foxconn Wins Approval of ‘Trade Secret’ Building Plans May 7, 2019
- Gou ‘Not Afraid’ of Shutting Down Factories in China May 6, 2019
- Milwaukee Police Say Foxconn Fraudster May Be in Custody May 3, 2019
- After Trump & Evers Visits, Gou Says Factory Moving Forward May 2, 2019
- Foxconn Investing in MicroLED Tech for iPhones May 1, 2019
- Foxconn Chair Headed to White House to Discuss WI April 30, 2019