RACINE — A trial date has been set for July 10-11 in a dispute over land acquisition in the Foxconn development area.
The Jensen family is challenging the Village of Mount Pleasant in court regarding the village forcing them to sell their land for the project.
At a status conference on Wednesday, Racine County Circuit Court Judge Michael Piontek brought both parties, who appeared via conference call, to an agreement on the trial date as negotiations have not come to a conclusion.
“This case has been going on for some time, and it doesn’t seem like we’re making much headway,” Piontek said. “I think the parties are entitled to have it resolved…”
- Six Months Later: UW-Madison & Foxconn Mum on Partnership March 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Alan Yeung Nearly Scammed Out of $260K March 22, 2019
- An Outside Perspective – Foxconn: Who Pays the Price? March 21, 2019
- Racine & Foxconn Strike ‘Smart Cities’ Deal March 20, 2019
- Foxconn Says Wisconsin Factory to be Operational in 2020 March 19, 2019
- What Do the Next 18 Months Hold for Foxconn Construction? March 18, 2019
- Foxconn Flood Impact Being Downplayed in WI? March 14, 2019
- Concordia Team Among Round 3 Smart Cities Winners March 13, 2019
- Microsoft Sues Foxconn Over Patent Obligations March 12, 2019
- Taxpayers Have Spent Over $225M on Foxconn Roads March 11, 2019