Foxconn Technology Group said Monday it has awarded another $31 million in construction contracts at its Mount Pleasant factory site, bringing the total awarded so far to $350 million.
The latest contracts went to:
- United States Alliance Fire Protection Inc., New Berlin, for fire protection.
- J.F. Ahern Co., Fond du Lac, for mechanical and plumbing work.
- Morse Electric Inc., Beloit, for electrical and lighting work.
- Staff Electric Co. Inc., Butler, for security and information technology work.
Foxconn also said it is nearing completion of roof installation at the planned flat-screen factory, which totals nearly 1 million square feet…
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019