Foxconn Technology Group said Monday it has awarded another $31 million in construction contracts at its Mount Pleasant factory site, bringing the total awarded so far to $350 million.
The latest contracts went to:
- United States Alliance Fire Protection Inc., New Berlin, for fire protection.
- J.F. Ahern Co., Fond du Lac, for mechanical and plumbing work.
- Morse Electric Inc., Beloit, for electrical and lighting work.
- Staff Electric Co. Inc., Butler, for security and information technology work.
Foxconn also said it is nearing completion of roof installation at the planned flat-screen factory, which totals nearly 1 million square feet…
- Highway 11 Traffic Shift as Foxconn Project Continues July 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019