Foxconn Technology Group’s plans for its factory in Mount Pleasant — or, at least, one aspect of the plans — will be put before a public hearing on June 18.
Because part of the company’s proposed complex would exceed village height limits, Foxconn is seeking a conditional use permit — a process that involves a public hearing…
The hearing is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. (on June 18th) at the Village Hall, 8811 Campus Drive.
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019