Foxconn Technology Group’s plans for its factory in Mount Pleasant — or, at least, one aspect of the plans — will be put before a public hearing on June 18.
Because part of the company’s proposed complex would exceed village height limits, Foxconn is seeking a conditional use permit — a process that involves a public hearing…
The hearing is scheduled for 6:30 p.m. (on June 18th) at the Village Hall, 8811 Campus Drive.
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019
- Foxconn’s Impact on Racine Growth & Development August 5, 2019
- Foxconn Construction Contracts Continue August 2, 2019
- As Population Increases in Racine Due to Foxconn, So Will Crime July 29, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin – Two Years Later July 26, 2019
- Foxconn Factory Failure? July 24, 2019
- U.S. House Committee Holds Meeting in Wheeling to Discuss Foxconn July 22, 2019
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019