The impact the planned Foxconn manufacturing campus will have on area government, politics and infrastructure was the focus of a forum hosted Wednesday by Carthage College.
More than 200 people attended the event, which featured seven panelists including Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian and Racine County Executive Jonathan Delagrave…
*NOTE* Carthage will be hosting another panel on March 21st, at the Todd Wehr Center.
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019
- EPA Backs Away from Smog Breaks for Foxconn May 28, 2019