The impact the planned Foxconn manufacturing campus will have on area government, politics and infrastructure was the focus of a forum hosted Wednesday by Carthage College.
More than 200 people attended the event, which featured seven panelists including Kenosha Mayor John Antaramian and Racine County Executive Jonathan Delagrave…
*NOTE* Carthage will be hosting another panel on March 21st, at the Todd Wehr Center.
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019
- US-China Trade War Could Benefit Foxconn in Wisconsin August 29, 2019
- Let’s Ditch Foxconn & Pursue REAL Economic Growth August 26, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gift From Electric Customers August 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Vertical Construction of ‘Fab” Plant Walls Begins August 21, 2019
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019
- Foxconn’s Impact on Racine Growth & Development August 5, 2019