RACINE, Wis. (CBS 58) — The Racine County Board says the first phase of construction for Foxconn will begin soon, and it will stick around for a few years.
With the possible growth of 13,000 jobs and a population increase, Racine County is expecting the amount of drug and human trafficking-related crimes to also increase.
Racine County officials say it’s no surprise that with a population increase comes increased crime. They say drug dealers and human traffickers will take advantage of the rise in Foxconn construction workers to push their own agenda in this area…
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019
- US-China Trade War Could Benefit Foxconn in Wisconsin August 29, 2019
- Let’s Ditch Foxconn & Pursue REAL Economic Growth August 26, 2019