Advocate Aurora Health Care received a rezoning approval for its planned $228 million hospital and medical office building near Foxconn Technology Group’s planned campus and likely will begin site work this summer.
The Mount Pleasant Village Board voted Monday night for the rezoning that will allow a 198,000-square-foot medical center and 98,000-square-foot medical office building at Highway 20 and the Interstate 94 frontage road. The 89-acre site was rezoned to institutional and public service from agriculture and business park.
Advocate Aurora said construction is likely to begin in summer after road construction is complete with a target of early 2022 for opening the complex…
- Foxconn’s iPhone Assemblers in China Start at $3.15/Hour May 16, 2019
- Foxconn Innovation Centers Are STILL EMPTY May 13, 2019
- “Money Mama” Could Succeed Gou at Foxconn May 9, 2019
- Foxconn’s Promised PA Jobs – What Happened? May 8, 2019
- Foxconn Wins Approval of ‘Trade Secret’ Building Plans May 7, 2019
- Gou ‘Not Afraid’ of Shutting Down Factories in China May 6, 2019
- Milwaukee Police Say Foxconn Fraudster May Be in Custody May 3, 2019
- After Trump & Evers Visits, Gou Says Factory Moving Forward May 2, 2019
- Foxconn Investing in MicroLED Tech for iPhones May 1, 2019
- Foxconn Chair Headed to White House to Discuss WI April 30, 2019