Advocate Aurora Health Care received a rezoning approval for its planned $228 million hospital and medical office building near Foxconn Technology Group’s planned campus and likely will begin site work this summer.
The Mount Pleasant Village Board voted Monday night for the rezoning that will allow a 198,000-square-foot medical center and 98,000-square-foot medical office building at Highway 20 and the Interstate 94 frontage road. The 89-acre site was rezoned to institutional and public service from agriculture and business park.
Advocate Aurora said construction is likely to begin in summer after road construction is complete with a target of early 2022 for opening the complex…
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019