Advocate Aurora Health Care received a rezoning approval for its planned $228 million hospital and medical office building near Foxconn Technology Group’s planned campus and likely will begin site work this summer.
The Mount Pleasant Village Board voted Monday night for the rezoning that will allow a 198,000-square-foot medical center and 98,000-square-foot medical office building at Highway 20 and the Interstate 94 frontage road. The 89-acre site was rezoned to institutional and public service from agriculture and business park.
Advocate Aurora said construction is likely to begin in summer after road construction is complete with a target of early 2022 for opening the complex…
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019