Advocate Aurora Health Care received a rezoning approval for its planned $228 million hospital and medical office building near Foxconn Technology Group’s planned campus and likely will begin site work this summer.
The Mount Pleasant Village Board voted Monday night for the rezoning that will allow a 198,000-square-foot medical center and 98,000-square-foot medical office building at Highway 20 and the Interstate 94 frontage road. The 89-acre site was rezoned to institutional and public service from agriculture and business park.
Advocate Aurora said construction is likely to begin in summer after road construction is complete with a target of early 2022 for opening the complex…
- Six Months Later: UW-Madison & Foxconn Mum on Partnership March 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Alan Yeung Nearly Scammed Out of $260K March 22, 2019
- An Outside Perspective – Foxconn: Who Pays the Price? March 21, 2019
- Racine & Foxconn Strike ‘Smart Cities’ Deal March 20, 2019
- Foxconn Says Wisconsin Factory to be Operational in 2020 March 19, 2019
- What Do the Next 18 Months Hold for Foxconn Construction? March 18, 2019
- Foxconn Flood Impact Being Downplayed in WI? March 14, 2019
- Concordia Team Among Round 3 Smart Cities Winners March 13, 2019
- Microsoft Sues Foxconn Over Patent Obligations March 12, 2019
- Taxpayers Have Spent Over $225M on Foxconn Roads March 11, 2019