Advocate Aurora Health Care received a rezoning approval for its planned $228 million hospital and medical office building near Foxconn Technology Group’s planned campus and likely will begin site work this summer.
The Mount Pleasant Village Board voted Monday night for the rezoning that will allow a 198,000-square-foot medical center and 98,000-square-foot medical office building at Highway 20 and the Interstate 94 frontage road. The 89-acre site was rezoned to institutional and public service from agriculture and business park.
Advocate Aurora said construction is likely to begin in summer after road construction is complete with a target of early 2022 for opening the complex…
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019
- US-China Trade War Could Benefit Foxconn in Wisconsin August 29, 2019
- Let’s Ditch Foxconn & Pursue REAL Economic Growth August 26, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gift From Electric Customers August 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Vertical Construction of ‘Fab” Plant Walls Begins August 21, 2019
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019