Much of what goes on regarding the Foxconn Technology Group is secret, from its negotiations with the State of Wisconsin on the development agreement to the details of its operations in Racine County.
But two lawsuits might shed some light on how Foxconn operates and the types of relationships the company has with other businesses…
…On March 8, Microsoft sued Hon Hai, which is the parent company of Foxconn, in the Northern District of California accusing it of breaching its agreement with Microsoft and failing to pay royalties associated with a contract.
…In January, JST filed a lawsuit against Hon Hai, Foxconn, several subsidiaries and TE Connectivity Corp., an automotive and industrial manufacturing company that houses its executive headquarters in Pennsylvania, alleging the companies knowingly received stolen proprietary information regarding an electronic connector that JST had designed and manufactured….
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019
- As Economy Teeters, Trump’s ‘Eighth Wonder of the World’ Wobbles With It October 1, 2019
- Foxconn Holding Job Fair & ‘Tech Talk’ at UWM September 24, 2019
- Foxconn Smart Manufacturing Center Approved September 20, 2019
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019