Much of what goes on regarding the Foxconn Technology Group is secret, from its negotiations with the State of Wisconsin on the development agreement to the details of its operations in Racine County.
But two lawsuits might shed some light on how Foxconn operates and the types of relationships the company has with other businesses…
…On March 8, Microsoft sued Hon Hai, which is the parent company of Foxconn, in the Northern District of California accusing it of breaching its agreement with Microsoft and failing to pay royalties associated with a contract.
…In January, JST filed a lawsuit against Hon Hai, Foxconn, several subsidiaries and TE Connectivity Corp., an automotive and industrial manufacturing company that houses its executive headquarters in Pennsylvania, alleging the companies knowingly received stolen proprietary information regarding an electronic connector that JST had designed and manufactured….
- Foxconn’s $100 Million Promise Falling Short September 17, 2019
- Key Foxconn Executive Steps Down September 6, 2019
- Owners Near Foxconn Claim They Were Misled September 3, 2019
- US-China Trade War Could Benefit Foxconn in Wisconsin August 29, 2019
- Let’s Ditch Foxconn & Pursue REAL Economic Growth August 26, 2019
- Foxconn’s Gift From Electric Customers August 23, 2019
- Foxconn’s Vertical Construction of ‘Fab” Plant Walls Begins August 21, 2019
- Foxconn Execs & WI Officials Meet – No Details Released August 16, 2019
- Foxconn Used Illegal Child Labor for Amazon Devices August 12, 2019
- Study Shows Foxconn Jobs Are Not Worth the Cost August 8, 2019