Much of what goes on regarding the Foxconn Technology Group is secret, from its negotiations with the State of Wisconsin on the development agreement to the details of its operations in Racine County.
But two lawsuits might shed some light on how Foxconn operates and the types of relationships the company has with other businesses…
…On March 8, Microsoft sued Hon Hai, which is the parent company of Foxconn, in the Northern District of California accusing it of breaching its agreement with Microsoft and failing to pay royalties associated with a contract.
…In January, JST filed a lawsuit against Hon Hai, Foxconn, several subsidiaries and TE Connectivity Corp., an automotive and industrial manufacturing company that houses its executive headquarters in Pennsylvania, alleging the companies knowingly received stolen proprietary information regarding an electronic connector that JST had designed and manufactured….
- Foxconn Has a New CEO – Terry Gou Steps Down June 25, 2019
- Trade War: Foxconn Exiting China? June 17, 2019
- State DOJ Seeks to Block EPA From Foxconn Ozone Standards June 13, 2019
- Foxconn Says it Will Build Servers & Other Electronics in WI June 12, 2019
- Retail/Hospitality Center Proposed Near Foxconn Site June 10, 2019
- New Details Emerge on Foxconn’s Wisconsin Factory June 7, 2019
- Foxconn Building Height Permit to Go to Public Hearing June 6, 2019
- Huawei Denies Cut to Foxconn Production Lines June 5, 2019
- Foxconn Freezes Huawei Handset Fabrication June 3, 2019
- Foxconn Awards Contracts to ‘Wisconsin’ Firms May 30, 2019