Much of what goes on regarding the Foxconn Technology Group is secret, from its negotiations with the State of Wisconsin on the development agreement to the details of its operations in Racine County.
But two lawsuits might shed some light on how Foxconn operates and the types of relationships the company has with other businesses…
…On March 8, Microsoft sued Hon Hai, which is the parent company of Foxconn, in the Northern District of California accusing it of breaching its agreement with Microsoft and failing to pay royalties associated with a contract.
…In January, JST filed a lawsuit against Hon Hai, Foxconn, several subsidiaries and TE Connectivity Corp., an automotive and industrial manufacturing company that houses its executive headquarters in Pennsylvania, alleging the companies knowingly received stolen proprietary information regarding an electronic connector that JST had designed and manufactured….
- Highway 11 Traffic Shift as Foxconn Project Continues July 10, 2020
- Fact Check: Gwen Moore is Wrong Expecting 13,000 Jobs from Foxconn Already March 12, 2020
- WI Foxconn Plant Nears Finish: Lawmakers Want Clarity February 25, 2020
- Gov Evers: Foxconn Showing More Transparency January 16, 2020
- Foxconn Confident It Will Get Tax Credits This Year December 13, 2019
- Foxconn Contracts Top $350M December 2, 2019
- Foxconn Teaches Wisconsin Managers Chinese in Taiwan November 19, 2019
- Foxconn in Wisconsin Could Help Trump in 2020 November 7, 2019
- Foxconn ‘Earn & Learn Program’ – Hiring Students Full-Time October 7, 2019
- Foxconn and University of Illinois Strike Up $100 Million Deal October 3, 2019